Have you got broken your phone screen? Oh shit!! Thats very bad for you. Now its going to cost you dollars to replace it.
We have a solution for you. If your phone screen is cracked then we can fix it by using a simple trick.
Before jump into the process of fixing the phone screen please take care of few things.
- Just switched off your mobile phone
- Remove the battery if possible
- Tab the phone covers with tape so you can secure your phone for liquid damage
- if cracks are big then we advise you to go to the professional to replace the screen otherwise read below.
Below are the steps mentioned how to fix the cracked Phone screen with Toothpaste
- Arrange a Table and put a towel on it then place your phone on to that towel in a way that it faces you.
- Blow off the entire screen with a burst of compressed air.
- Remove all the dust from your mobile screen using a soft cloth and again blow the screen with compressed air.
- Now take the toothpaste and apply it at the end of the cotton swab, you can use the extra paste to apply it at the corner of the screen.
- Hold the swab with your right hand and your phone on the other hand. Then put the tip covered with toothpaste on the screen from the left-hand side of the crack.
- Press it slowly and gently so it can cover the cracks completely.
- When you see that cracks are gone then remove the tip from the screen.
- Put the Phone on table for few minutes.
- Now you can clean the phone screen with soft cloth again.
- You will see that cracks have been gone completely and also you will see a smile on your face:)
Again we would like to remind you that if the cracks are big then we recommend going to the phone repair shop and replace the screen with the new one.